The Conference Organizing Committee are currently inviting submission of abstracts for the 6th International CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance Conference 2019 to be held 12th and 13th June 2019 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. To have your abstract considered for acceptance, please submit before the abstract deadline of 31th January 2019. Abstracts are to be a maximum of 300 words. To secure early acceptance, please submit your abstract before 31th December 2018.
The conference will attract thought leaders in the fields of corporate social responsibility, sustainability, ethics and governance from across the world. A special invitation goes out to PhD candidates and early career scholars from related disciplines to take part in this conference to engage with experts from academia and industry.
Connecting Theory/Research and Praxis:
The conference seeks to connect business research and praxis and thus invites abstract submissions for presentation from both theorists/researchers and practitioners (corporate/ NGO) in the areas of CSR, ethics, governance and sustainability.
Abstract submissions are accepted in three categories to be specified during abstract submission:
- Full Academic Paper (approx. 6000 words)
- Short Academic Paper / Work in Progress (approx. 2500 words)
- Practitioner Presentation (1 page abstract)
All abstracts submitted will be reviewed and considered for acceptance, and authors will be notified by e-mail of the outcome of the review process. All accepted abstracts will be included in the conference programme and made available to all conference delegates.
Paper Submission Format:
- Language: All papers should be written in English using UK spelling.
- Page Size: Documents should be formatted in A4.
- Typeface: Papers should be written in 10-point Times New Roman with single spacing.
- Format and Referencing Style: Papers should follow the Springer Style Guide for paper formatting and referencing.
Full Paper Submission:
All full paper submission should be sent to the conference e-mail.
Please identify your email with subject "CSR Conference Abu Dhabi".
Accepted abstracts/papers will be scheduled in the conference programme for a 15-20 minute standard oral presentation within a relevant conference stream depending on topic selection.
- Selected papers will be published in an edited book by Springer in the series of CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance (www.springer.com/series/11565).
- Selected best papers will be submitted to International Journal of Corporate Social Responsibility published by Springer (https://jcsr.springeropen.com).
Note to Authors:
All costs of attending the conference, including the registration fee, must be met by presenters. A commitment by accepted presenters to attend the conference must be received in the form of payment and registration before 30st April 2019.
The preparation and supply of any handouts or other materials used in any presentation will be the responsibility of the presenter(s).
Should your university require a full paper acceptance before the conference please email email@example.com
The 2019 conference will focus on, but will not be limited to, the following key themes: